After completing this module, the professional learner will be able to:
- Conduct real time quick assessments with his or her students
- Save and access quick assessment results
- Understand quick assessments from a student’s perspective
We would like you to accomplish the tasks listed below. If you need support, please consider the following resources:
- Watching the video tutorial below
- Watching the training videos: click here
- Asking a colleague around you for assistance.
- Asking one of the CBD trainers for assistance.
- Find a partner to practice Go Formative
- Both participants should go to goformative.com. Both participants can sign up for Go Formative but one should be the teacher while the other acts as a student.
- From your teacher account, click “+ New Assignment”
- Choose “Build Your Own From Scratch” and title your assignment
- Create your assignment and be sure to include the following elements:
- Multiple Choice Question
- True False Question
- Short Answer Question
- Show Your Work Question
- Text Block
- YouTube Video
- Preview your work and then return to the dashboard
- Share your quick code with your partner
- View the live results as your partner completes the assessment
- Now let’s switch roles. Go back to step 3 and practice it from the other role.
If you finish early, here are extension tasks to try:
- Explore the viewing and grading options on the “Live Results” screen
- Share your assessment with your partner as a teacher so that he/she can use the assessment with his/her students
- Create a class
- Upload and Transform a Pre-existing document (or a PDF that you find on the internet)