After completing this module, the professional learner will be able to:
- Use a variety of Google Form question types and advanced features.
- Insert additional content into questions and sections.
- Create complex and adaptive surveys and quizzes.
We would like you to accomplish the tasks listed below. If you need support, please consider the following resources:
- Watching the video tutorial below.
- Visiting Google’s help page: CLICK
- Asking a colleague around you for assistance.
- Asking one of the CBD trainers for assistance.
- Open up the Google form that you created during the Google Form Basic TIME (or any other Google Form TIME).
- Add multiple sections (pages). At the bottom, determine the navigation by using the dropdown menu (default: “Continue to Next Section”).
a. You can use this to skip sections, if desired.
b. You can use this to loop through various sections.
- Add a Video.
a. Videos and images are added by uploading a file or using a youtube or image link.
b. Adding content to the quiz allows you to create greater complexity and opportunity for critical thinking.
- Try adding images to multiple choice questions and options.
- Create a Paragraph Response question and establish a limit using Data Validation.
- Add a Title and Description in order to create a block of text.
- Examine the “Date” question type.
a. Can include time
b. Helpful for formatting
- Add a “File Upload” question type.
a. Can set limits
b. Try previewing this feature to see what happens when a student uploads a file.
- Make your Form adaptive by utilizing the “Go to Section” feature on multiple choice and dropdown question types.
a. Find the option under the question settings.
b. Choose where students will be sent for each possible response.
c. *Avoid too many such questions on one page, as they can conflict.
- Try dynamic combinations of content and questions to instill critical thinking, application of concepts, and complex ideas.
- Consider creating an adaptive assessment using page breaks and the “Go to section based on answer” option (under the question options on the Form).