After completing this module, the professional learner will be able to:
- Deliver content (assignments, updates, and more) to students through Seesaw
- Organize and provide feedback on student work
- Manage Seesaw classes and students
We would like you to accomplish the tasks listed below. If you need support, please consider the following resources:
- Watching the video tutorial linked below
- Following the Seesaw Help guide: CLICK
- Asking a colleague around you for assistance.
- Asking one of the CBD trainers for assistance.
- Create a Seesaw account by navigating to seesaw.me. Feel free to use a Google account to sign up if you’d like to.
- Create a Seesaw class and name it “Last Name_CBD.”
- Add at least one student to your class.
- Add a file, picture, video, or drawing to your “Class Feed.”
- Log in as a student and add a picture, video, or drawing. Try adding a “layer” to your creation by annotating, recording your voice, or a typing a caption.
- Log back in as a teacher and approve the post that you as a student just made. Then, comment on the post. Explore the different ways to comment.
- Click in the upper lefthand corner to open up settings. Explore “Manage Class.” Try out a few different settings, especially folders.
- Click on “Invite Parents” under the settings menu. Enable parent access and view the parent handout.
If you finish early, here are extension tasks to try:
- Explore “Help and Teacher Resources” at the very bottom of the settings menu.
- Explore the blog feature. Set up your class blog and create your first post!
- Try out life as a parent by creating a parent account and add yourself as your demo student’s parent.