Why project-based learning?
How do PBL SERVICES work?
What will you learn FROM OUR PBL COACHES?
- Learn 3 PBL frameworks that include components for a successful project
and steps to plan and implement.
- Explore many examples of PBL projects across all grade levels and content areas.
- Experience over 15 different PBL protocols and strategies for collaboration, feedback, project management, and more!
- Build a complete PBL unit/project with collaboration and feedback.
- Implement projects and units during the year with on-demand support from our team.
HERE'S WHAT OUR TEACHERS SAY
Loved actually doing and seeing the activities in action and not just reading about them.
I thought that the training was well organized. The balance between work time and discussion was excellent. Every activity serves a purpose.
Before the training I had no idea how to create a PBL unit. Now I know how to create one, and I feel that I can do the next one on my own!
I have always been a project person, but now I feel I can plan them in more meaningful, purposeful and effective ways.
The collaboration with various grade level and subject areas is amazing for the creative process. It is also a very safe and encouraging environment. Lending to me taking risks and feeling confident about my ideas and project.
The three days flew by. I was engaged in the training. Usually I zone out and find other pressing things to work on. The info in this training pertains to me and I will utilize it often.
I love the way the workshop teaches you a strategy or part of a PBL lesson and then gives you time to work. Although pushing me outside my comfort zone at times, I liked all of the opportunities to get feedback, resources, and suggestions.
Registration is Open!
- Project-based Learning Academy: June 19-21, 2023 in Grand Rapids, MI
- 3P Learning Academy: June 27-29, 2023 in Ludington, MI